Thursday, April 05, 2018

The Gym

Today I hit the gym for the first time since I got the ExoSym. I was on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I did a combination of steady pace work and inclines. The point of the exercise is to maintain a good pace and keep good form.

By form, I need to use my core more, and not throw my butt back when I go up an incline. Usually, we kind of throw our butts out when we go up. A stronger core means you don't do that.

I covered .94 miles in the 30 minutes. I have to remember I'm not doing this as distance, like race training. I do want to increase what I can do as I get stronger and faster.

I felt very good today. My right leg is being used in ways it never has. I get to do more with it and use it more. I was limited in the past, because of stiffness and pain.

Not ready to tap dance yet, but I am feeling good, and learning more and more about what I can do with the ExoSym.

Charlie

No comments: